Unmatched Resolution When Imaging the First 3cm of the Body
The Vevo MD opens up new possibilities for medical imaging that have never been seen before with resolution as fine as less than half a grain of sand.
Discover the Power of High Resolution
Custom-designed and optimized to operate with the Vevo MD are the new UHF Series transducers. This patented technology allows for the finest resolution of any general purpose ultrasound system today. Ergonomically designed, these transducers come in a range of sizes and resolutions to allow for greater flexibility.
- Visualize tiny anatomy not visible with conventional ultrasound
- Range of highly advanced UHF transducers, up to 70MHz
- User-friendly, customizable touchscreen interface that reduces exam times
- Ground-breaking technology that opens up new possibilities in medical imaging
- Vevo MD 1.1 now available.
This new release offers:
- Power Doppler
- Pulsed-wave Dopper
- Wireless connectivity
- New clinical indications
- New measurements
- Workflow enhancements
Experience a user-friendly customizable touchscreen interface that improves workflow and reduces examination time. The most important functions are intuitive and accessible on your screen at all times.