Bringing Together Dynamic Motion and 3D Geometry!
Quantify ejection fraction and fractional shortening with more accuracy than traditional echocardiography, and faster than cardiac MRI!
4D imaging - the next step in the evolution of preclinical echocardiography! Visualize the dynamic motion of the myocardium throughout the cardiac cycle with the 3D geometry of the heart.
4D ultrasound is the perfect solution for cardiac disease models that create abnormalities in the traditional geometric proportions of the heart such as:
- Myocardial infarction - calculate accurate chamber volumes throughout infarct progression
- Congenital heart defects
- Various genetic knockout models
What is 4D Imaging?
3D – High Spatial resolution - seeing the heart from any angle +
EKV – High temporal resolution – seeing the entire cardiac cycle
- Acquire a 3D image at every time-point of the cardiac cycle
- Acquisition in 4D-Mode is intuitive and easy to use!
What can you do with 4D Images?
Combine 4D with Color or Power Doppler on the Vevo F2 for unprecedented visualization of cardiac flow dynamics!
Measurements you can obtain without making any geometric assumptions about the heart:
- Cardiac function (ejection fraction, fractional shortening, cardiac output)
- Area changes
- Volumetric changes