Superficial Targets Within 3cm are Ideal Targets for UHF Ultrasound
Get unparalleled image resolution across many MSK applications.
Musculoskeletal ultrasound (MSK ultrasound) involves study of the many superficial targets in the hands, wrists, feet, knees, hips, arms and shoulder regions.
Many of these areas are within the first 3 cm of the skin surface and are ideal targets for ultra high frequency ultrasound.
The Vevo MD can provide:
- Detection and monitoring of Inflammatory Arthritis through better definition of synovium and cartilage of the finger and wrist joints
- Differentiation of normal vs. inflamed tendons (Tenosynovitis)
- Visualize the “Anatomical Snuffbox”
- Carpal and Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Assessment of Medial Meniscus
- Assessment of Pediatric Hip Dysplasia